DJoNemesis and Lilly

Tuesday 26 May 2020

"Green Species": A New Music Release By DJoNemesis, May 2020


E' uscito il nuovo minialbum di DJoNemesis!

The new release by DJoNemesis is out!


"Green Species"


This album is dedicated to herbs and plants and to "alien green cells". I like to cultivate green species in my vegetable garden and I often think that some of them may be of alien origin, coming from a world where I lived a past life: Feoser, a planet orbiting the star Maia in the Pleiades cluster.

Most of the herbs and plants of my garden can be considered natural remedies: both for their energetic irradiation and for the products we can obtain from them, such as mother tinctures and infusions. 



Above: some photos of my vegetable garden in Turin


I hope that you will appreciate these songs, and the delicate vocals by my Space Friends... Lyrics were suggested to me, through channelling, by my female spirit guide: Reyas from The Pleiades.


Enjoy the listening and relax yourself! 


Tracklist







Vocals by Space Friends.

Music composed by DJoNemesis.


Copyright: Giuseppe Ciucci, Pleyad Studios.

Released May 20, 2020 - All rights reserved


➡️   Bandcamp         ➡️   Spotify



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment: it will be published after a control. Grazie per il tuo commento: verrà pubblicato dopo un controllo.